Friday, December 26, 2008

Little Lola Highlight!

I love Little Lola dolls (shop for them on Etsy)! I have purchased a couple of them! They have such darling vintage flair and sweet timelessness. When I saw this cutie I was drooling over her red riding hood and cute fabric choices. I had to highlight this delightful doll!
Check out the other cute dollies she's made here on her Flicker collection!
This doll was made especially for her daughter, what a lucky girl!
I commissioned (she takes special requests) one for my daughter with special requests for dress and hair color which was fun, but I love the one I bought 1st, without choosing any colors. All of them are soooo adorable.I also had to show off the fabulous sculpted sculpture I got from her!
She has such talent! Check out some of her other lovelies here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails