What fun in the sun to play all the day with my sister!
I flew to CA for a visit and it sure was fun!
I loved it. I was totally spoiled.
We spent athe first night on the 17th floor of the Marriot Hotel in San Jose. Very nice hotel!
Saturday we went to the Santa Cruz pier and the beach!
I loved listening to the ocean waves crashing on the sand!
I also enjoyed reminiscing with my sister Too! I loved seeing my sister's little boy!
He sure loves the sand and surf!
He is an angel! Though watching him play and laugh, sure added to my missing my little babes at home!
We had fun painting our nails going for walks and indulging ourselves in Spa Treatments!
I loved taking pictures while walking alosng the shore cliffs!
It was so beautiful I needed that rejuvination!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
1. red heart bag by XOXO gift from my mommy!
2. my keys with a pretty silver heart fob, and a Hancock fabrics mini card, and nail clippers.
3. pens, one is a cool pen a gift from my hubby and another is freebie from my kids school, Connections Academy.
4. my kiwi colored leather wallet (I love this color!)
5. a stack of my family cards from Vista Print
6. various lipglosses, lip balms, and lipsticks (3 are Lancome, 2 Blistex, an IN COLOR by Jordana and the blue one Lip Vitamins is my favorite a minty balm from the the Dollar Tree)
7. a pink beaded charm bracelet
8. various clips, pony tail elastics, bobby pins
9. Pink sunglasses from shopping in Atlanta Georgia, with Mer
10. eyeglass lens cleaner
11. my cell phone
12. coupon to Toys R Us
13. business cards for my fav. places
14. Colorado State Fishing License, someday I will be fishing with my husband!
Not listed or shown (because I am using it to photo journal this stuff) is the real #1 item in my purse~ my Canon Power shot SD 600 Digital ELPH! I take it everywhere I go!
(Only left out all the reciepts that were floating around in there.)
How is that for honest!
So what does this all mean?
I guess you can see I like hearts and pink and red!
Otherwise I would say it means nothing!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Soft dolls are so darling aren't they. I just bought this one on Etsy! I gave it to my daughter for her Birthday. She loves it. In fact all the moms at the party were delighted with this vintage looking doll. She is the perfect size for huging.
My mom checked her out (she sews) and said that she was made very well. Mom was impressed. Sometimes her opinion is that only old school sewing is done correctly. She sees alot of fast/hasty poorly sewn things. She, on the other hand, sews for perfection and will sew and rip and sew it again however many times it takes.
Returning to this doll. I loved dolls as a girl and I still Love dolls today!
When I shop for my daughters I want nice quality, so they last, and a look that is timeless and not trashy. Lots of dolls are trashy these days. So when I saw this soft hand made doll at Lolas1island on Etsy I had to order right then!!!
I love her! I love her hair and the clips in her hair! i love the little bird sewn on her skirt too!
I just had to share!