Friday, May 30, 2008

Bathroom redo


At first all I had to go with was a valance and a floral arrangement that I already had.
The walls were white and needed help in spots with patches that needed texture.
I got a curtain that went pretty well with the valance. Which is really lucky!
You never know what you will find when you try to match something!


This is a close up of the floral arrangement. I'd made it like 6 years ago.
Here is a closeup of the valance. I love the colors, red, gold, muted greens and purples.
I painted the walls two shades of gold. One is deeper and richer than the other.
In the pictures it is hard to see the gold color.
I purchased red towels which I thought I'd never do!
Because they bleed in the wash and you have to wash separate every time!
Here you can see the cute basket I have for the hand towels.
I also purchased seat cover and a floor rug.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails