Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Camp craft: JOURNALS


I really had fun helping the girls up at camp make some paper bag journals

Our them was a Doctor Seuss inspired one.

"Oh the Places You'll Go"



We wanted to incorporate the theme this year to Ask God and so my brain storming came up with the phrase,

Oh the places you'll stand when you ASK for God's hand.



A sister in our ward donated paper and I searched online for free fonts that looked like Seuss.
I also used free clip arts with Seuss type art and made tags to go on the front of each journal.

I printed multiples on a page of card stock and let the girls pick the one they liked and cut it out to fit on the cover of their journal.

I'm sharing not because I am a designer (I'm not) I just thought they turned out well and you can use them too if you want.
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails