Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sew it's a birthday

did some sewing this week...
for a birthday gift

made this cute mooshy rabbit from cute knits
re-purposed from one of my daughters tops.
I used a cute pattern found here.



I also made a cute top and skirt set
I made it pretty simple and using a pattern of my own making.
What do you think?

I had always wanted to try some bias ruffles
so I cut some bias and gathered and sewed it on
this top in the shape of a heart.

last I whipped together some ribbons to make a barrette.
What is it about ribbon with little stitches along the edge that I just love!



It was fun to share a handmade gift.

How about you do you like to make gifts for others?
Or how about when you receive a specially crafted present?
I love those!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails