Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Embelish tees

Started out with some onsies and some fabrics.
Got together with some friends and Ta Da!
Played off the fabric design to make it match.
Then added fabrics and embroidery stitches to it!
every boy needs a genius shirt
now my boy will be cute and comfy
this one is classic my sister started it
she'll probably notice it's different
somehow I got red plastic on my iron
and when I pressed her design it got ruined
with red sticky streaks on it and the white area around it
sorry Mer I tried really hard to make a cute version
over the mess that was similar to yours
Oh the drama!
So which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

mer said...

well dlyn your ducky is cuter and I think the red streaks might be my fault anyway (from the princess peepers synthetic fabric perhaps?). I love them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails