Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Owl Cutie!


It is always a different place that inspiration comes!
I love chocolate brown with pink. I also adore prints that take a grown up pattern and toss in whimsy!








I.saw this Pink and Chocolate Paisley with a hidden cute Owl fabric and had to do something fun!
so I have a circle skirt with a matching tee shirt that I appliqued with an owl from the same fabric as the skirt!








Do you Love this? It is size 18-24 months. Skirt is 100% cotton and the top in a cotton-poly blend. If you want this darling attire for your toddler check out my Owl Cutie Etsy listing for it!

3 comments:

Lorajean said...

This is sew pretty! I love it! R U keeping it? or selling it? JuJu looks so cute in it you should keep it!

mer said...

love it! you definitely should make more of these and sell them. too cute. Can't wait to see the apron on you :).

Annie Carie said...

SO CUTE!! I like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails